Easy, easy and just what you need to handle that craving this evening!
1 gluten-free pizza crust
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
2 large or 3 medium Roma tomatoes, sliced
4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
1 TBS sage
1 TBS snipped fresh rosemary
4 oz sliced hormone-free salami
1. Preheat oven to 450. Place pizza crust or shaped dough on baking sheet.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onion for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
3. Spread onions evenly over pizza crust, then top with tomato slices, spreading evenly to the edges.
4. Top with cheese.
5. Bake for 5 minutes, then sprinkle sage and rosemary evenly over pizza.
6. Return to oven and bake for 5-7 minutes more, or until tomatoes are hot and cheese has softened.
Oh yes, that craving is going to be handled!
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.