This recipe is from Glutenfreeda, so she deserves the credit for this. It worked for me without a bread machine, so I know if you follow these simple steps, you will have success too.
2-1/2 cups GF flour mix
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 egg yolk
1. Place your GF flour in a food processor.
2. Add the salt, oil and eggs.
3. Pulse processor until mixture resembles dough.
4. Remove from the bowl and place on a just lightly GF floured surface. Be sure not too much flour!
5. Knead your dough, folding over and turning over until the right consistency appears like bread dough. If the dough gets too dry and just add your egg white. It shouldn’t need it. Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and cover.
6. Allow the dough to rest for at least 20 minutes and not less. Be patient.
At this point the recipe calls for actions with the pasta machine which I did not use. I know many people want to make pasta that do not have machines, so I tried this and it worked.
7. I rolled out the dough carefully with my rolling pin and then cut it with the ravioli cutter.
8. I changed the recipe again by placing filling in the middle and resting another square or round on top and sealing the edges. Put a touch of water on the edges and seal and use a fork to push down the edges better.
See my fillings:
9. Cook the ravioli just a few at a time in boiling, salted water. Cook for about 2 minutes if the inside is not uncooked meat you are using. If you are using uncooked meat in your filling boil is a 4-5 minutes at a low rolling boil. They will start to float.
10. Drain your ravioli in a colander if you do not have a slotted spoon.
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.