1 whole large egg
1 egg white
¼ teaspoon sea salt
½ cup light agave syrup or maple “sugar”
2/3 cup rice flour (brown)
2 tablespoons coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Pre-heat wafflecone press to about darkness level 3-4.
2. In a medium mixing bowl, whisk the egg and egg white together with the salt, blend well.
3. Add syrup or maple sugar, blend until it dissolves.
4. Add coconut oil, rice flour and vanilla and combine.
5. Make sure that the machine is hot by spooning 2 full tablespoons of batter onto the center of the plate. Press down lid and let cook. Check for doneness, and if more time is needed, go another 30-60 seconds. Your timer will let you know, about 60-90 seconds.
6. When waffle cookie is ready, gently lift off the press with a spatula, and place on a clean flat towel, using the cone shaper tool roll to make into a cone.
7. Repeat as above with the remaining batter.
8. Decorate as you wish and fill with your favorite ice cream or sherbet.
NOTE: Be sure to really seal or pinch the bottom of your cone while it’s still hot.
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.