Serves 1 -2, 1 cake (change servings and units)
The most dangerous gluten free cake recipe in the world! WHY! Because now we are all only 5 minutes away from chocolate cake at any time of the day or night! Oh my- Yummy folks, I mean it.
4 Tbs. sweet rice flour
4 Tbs. sugar
2 Tbs. cocoa
3 Tbs. oil
3 Tbs. chocolate chips, opt.
Also required: 1 large coffee mug. (16 oz)
1. Add dry ingredients to mug, and mix well.
2. Add the egg and mix thoroughly.
3. Pour in the milk and oil and mix well.
4. Add the chocolate chips (if using).
5. Add vanilla extract, and mix again.
6. Put your mug in the microwave and cook for 3 minutes at 1000 watts.
7. The cake will rise over the top of the mug, but don’t be alarmed!
8. Allow to cool a little, and tip out onto a plate if desired.
EAT! (This recipe can serve 2 if you want to feel slightly more virtuous). * Can use non-dairy milk to make dairy-free. Note: I used a 16 oz. mug.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.