This sauce can be made dairy-free, too! Pour it over gluten-free chocolate chip banana bread to eat a slice of heaven!
1 c butter
6 (1-oz.) squares unsweetened chocolate
1 ½ c sugar
1 c firmly packed brown sugar
2 c heavy whipping cream or non-dairy whipping cream
1 tsp vanilla extract
1. In a large saucepan, combine butter and chocolate. Cook over low heat, stirring frequently melted.
2. Add sugar and brown sugar, stirring to combine.
3. Increase heat to medium-low. Stir in cream. Cook for 5 minutes.
4. Remove from heat, and stir in vanilla extract.
5. Let cool. Spoon sauce into airtight containers and store in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
Your imagination is the limit when it comes to pairing this delectable sauce up! Try it with fresh berries as a scrumptious snack or as a sure-to-please dessert!
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.