This is such a delicious recipe for a nice husband and wife morning, or to play in the kitchen with the kids. It is delicious and fun no matter the company.
6 tbsp egg whites
3 tbsp milk (or soy or almond milk)
½ tsp vanilla
Cinnamon (to taste)
4 slices of GF bread (room temperature)
1 c crushed GF corn flakes
1. In a pyrex dish whisk egg, milk or milk substitute, sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon
2. Soak bread about 20 sec on each side.
3. Lightly coat each wet piece of bread with crushed corn flakes.
4. Heat up butter in a skillet, keeping it on low-medium heat.
5. Cook your GF crispy French toast, turning only once. They will be golden when done.
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.