This recipe is an adaptation of a recipe submitted to one of my testers, Miranda Jade. She loved some of the holiday treats that are on sale and decided to make a slight change and come up with her own recipe. Hint: her favorite starts with the word Moose.
After a couple tries- the below simple recipe was her winner! Thanks Miranda Jade!
12 oz Chocolate Chips
12 oz Caramel
½ cup nuts crushed up
Sorghum– 6cups popped
- Pop enough sorghum to fill up 6 cups.
- Spread sorghum on waxed paper evenly.
- Melt chocolate and drizzle evenly on top of half of the sorghum.
- Melt caramel and drizzle evenly over the other half of the sorghum.
- Sprinkle nuts evenly over all sorghum.
- Let sorghum cool completely.
- Peal sorghum off wax paper and put in a jar in hunks.
- Shake jar lightly to mix.
Again, thanks Miranda Jade.
Check out the review I did on the company Just Poppin. They have the best sorghum!
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.