Chicken curry is one of my favorite Thai dishes. I was determined to come up with a gluten-free version, and it is quite a success!
4 teaspoons curry powder
1 teaspoon cumin
1 teaspoon corriander
2 minced garlic cloves
1 large onion diced
1 chicken breast diced
1 pack rice noodles
Gluten-free soy sauce
1 red pepper (capsicum) de-seeded and diced
1. Brown chicken and onions in a pan.
2. Add all of the spices with some hot water and cook the mix for about 10 minutes – add water if necessary so that it won’t dry out.
3. Meanwhile, cook rice noodles according to packet instructions.
4. Add red pepper to mix and let cook for about a minute, then drain the noodles and add to the curry pan and add soy sauce to taste.
5. Mix well to coat noodles in curry sauce and serve.
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.