Spinach ravioli was always an easy way to get my kids to eat their greens!
See my page with the ravioli recipe to make at home!
(Makes 4 servings)
½ c turkey Italian sausage
½ c thawed, chopped spinach
1/3 c ricotta
4 oz (about 1 cup) shredded cheddar
¼ tsp pepper
1 minced clove garlic
2 cups marinara or Cielo
See this recipe
1. Cook sausage until browned.
2. Add spinach, ricotta and only half the cheese, as well as salt, pepper and garlic. Mix well and let sit.
3. Fill each pasta square with 1 full tbsp of filling and use water to wet edges and seal firmly. Use your fork to seal tighter.
4. Set each aside not touching one another.
5. Boil water in large pan.
6. Cook 8-10 at a time in gently boiling water and cook 2 minutes.
7. Serve with warm marinara or Cielo sauce.
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.