3 egg whites
¼ cream of tartar
¾ c superfine sugar
¼ tsp vanilla
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
2. Beat 3 egg whites with 1/4 tsp cream of tartar until soft peaks form.
3. Add ¾ c superfine sugar and ¼ tsp vanilla until stiff peaks form.
4. Dollop onto a baking sheet covered with parchment paper and bake at 200 degrees for 1 hour and 45 minutes, or until dry.
5. Let cool. Add some cocoa powder, powdered espresso, or other flavoring with the vanilla, if you desire.
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.