1 cup almond butter (chunky, raw)
1 ¼ cup pumpkin puree
2 eggs plus one yolk
1/3 cup of date syrup
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 Tablespoon cinnamon (use 1 teaspoon if you wish)
1 cup carob chips (substitute: semi-sweet chocolate chips)
- Mix almond butter and pumpkin together until smooth.
- Add the rest of the ingredients into the bowl and mix.
- Pour into a GREASED (coconut oil) 8×8 brownie pan (I used 9×9 and even that made the brownies thick enough, read: hard to cook all the way through).
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25-30 minutes. The middle should be set, so just check it with a toothpick. I had to keep mine in for almost 45 minutes until the middle was cooked.
- Cool all the way down or even refrigerate…I stuck mine in the freezer…Yum!
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.