Delicious for all you chocolate lovers.
This is a rich deep chocolate taste.
For a deeper darker taste, use darker chocolate.
The chocolate choice is up to you.
1 Gluten-free crust (baked in oven ’til golden).
2 packs of Nori-Nu Silken Tofu (1 firm and 1 extra firm)
½ cup maple syrup
4 TBS maple sugar
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 ¼ cups gluten-free semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 ¼ cups gluten-free dark chocolate
1. Heat up and melt 1 ¼ cups gluten-free semi-sweet chocolate chips or 1 ¼ cups gluten-free dark chocolate.
2. Mix the chocolate and all other ingredients in a blender or use your hand mixer.
3. Blend evenly until very smooth and creamy.
4. Now add extra gluten-free chips if you want. They add a special touch.
5. Pour into pie crust and place in freezer for 20 minutes, and then into the refrigerator until ready to eat.
NOTE: For a really creamy chocolate mousse texture, let sit out for 20 minutes before serving.
NOTE: Will last one week with no problem.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.