(contains dairy and eggs)
This is one of those “oh, so easy” one dish meals that everyone loves. Serve alone or with a fresh garden salad and you are ready to curl up on the couch with a nice movie.
1 can creamed corn mixed with 1 cup cornmeal
¾ cup milk
1 teaspoon baking powder
Some grated cheese (sharp cheddar is incredible)
¼ cup corn oil
1 small can green chilies
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- Put a tablespoon of oil or butter in your Pyrex dish or cast iron skillet only till melted.
- Take it out of the oven and try and grease the sides well.
- Pour the batter into your dish and bake at 350 degrees for 50 minutes.
- Let cool 15 minutes before slicing pieces.
- Slice and serve.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.