I got this recipe from a dear friend of mine. What a delicious gift this makes! Spread gluten-free chocolate frosting on the top to make it extra chocolaty.
4 oz. bittersweet chocolate, chopped
1 stick (1/2 c) unsalted butter
¾ c sugar
3 large eggs
½ c unsweetened cocoa powder
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Grease and line an eight-inch pan.
2. Melt chocolate with the butter in a saucepan, stirring until smooth. Remove from the heat and whisk in the sugar. Add the eggs and whisk well.
3. Sift cocoa powder over the chocolate mixture and whisk until just combined.
4. Bake in the middle of the oven for 20 minutes or until a thin crust has formed.
5. Cool for 5 minutes in pan.
Refrigerate between servings. When you’re ready to eat it, warm each piece in the microwave for fifteen seconds. Serve with whipped cream and berries.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.