This recipe can be made ahead and all the meatballs tossed into you favorite spaghetti sauce. I personally serve this on top of rice linguini after tossing the drained noodles with garlic, olive oil, salt, pepper and toss in the GF turkey balls then topping it off with some freshly grated parmesan cheese. Delicious with a small glass of GF wine too. Why not make it a romantic evening tonight. These meatballs are delicious as leftovers too.
1 package ground turkey
¼ cup gluten-free flour mix, potato flour or millet flour
2 tablespoons Braggs Liquid Aminos
¼ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl.
- Form 1-inch balls with your hands.
- Place in glass pan.
- Cover with foil.
- Cook in oven for 30 minutes.
- Remove foil and cook for 10 more minutes.
- Remove from oven and drain off liquid.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.