Following is a recipe submitted by a cook in my LA kitchen. Click the following link to read/watch my full Conte’s review and video.
Greek Chicken with Lemon Yogurt Sauce & “Contes Spinach Ravioli”
I love Contes’ entire line! His turned out extremely delicious. Here is a recipe I made to share with any of your readers, Tina.
1 T olive oil
4 garlic cloves, minced
4 springs of rosemary
1 cup Greek yogurt
rind and juice of 1 lemon
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp dill
salt and pepper
2 large skinless/boneless chicken breasts
- In a frying pan on medium heat, brown the garlic and rosemary in oil until fragrant
- Add cubed chicken and cook halfway
- Add yogurt, lemon, oregano, dill, salt and pepper
- Cook until chicken is done and sauce is slightly reduced
- Add Contes Spinach Ravioli (after following boiling directions on packaging)
Sit down at the table and enjoy with a little side salad. Hope you enjoy!
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.