These are incredible and I love these gluten-free delicious treats always turn out.
¾ cups almond flour
1/8 tsp salt
¼ tsp baking soda
2 large eggs
1 ½ tbsp water
1-2 tbsp agave nectar
butter or non-stick cooking spray
1. Heat pancake griddle. When hot, grease with butter or non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix the almond flour, salt, and baking soda in a medium-sized bowl.
3. Add the eggs, honey, and water into the flour mixture. Combine thoroughly.
4. Spoon the batter onto hot griddle. Cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
5. Serve warm with syrup of your choice.
These pancakes are a delicious way to start the day! They can also be frozen and easily reheated in a toaster oven for a quick treat anytime.
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.