1 c sunflower seeds, soaked 5-10 hrs
3 tbsp macadamia nut butter
3 ½ tbsp date paste
1 tsp powdered vanilla bean
¼ tsp salt
1. Place in greased liner in dehydrator and make about 1/6-inch thick.
2. Dehydrate 10 hrs at 105 degrees. Turn over cookies. Dehydrate another 5 hrs or to desired texture.
3. Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
4. Place by heaping tbsp on a greased cookie sheet and flatten slightly so they’re somewhat evenly thick.
5. Bake for 8 mins, turn around in the oven, and bake 1-2 more mins.
6. Let cool only 5 mins then remove.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.