2 c roasted cashew butter
1 c ground fine cashew flour (from raw cashews)
10-12 tbsp raw honey, heated
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla bean paste or ground vanilla beans
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all ingredients very well.
3. Add 1 to 1 ½ c chocolate chips and walnuts.
4. Place by heaping tbsp on a greased cookie sheet and flatten slightly so they’re somewhat evenly thick.
5. Bake for 8 mins, turn around in the oven, and bake 1-2 more mins.
6. Let cool only 5 mins then remove.
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.