Dried cranberries or cherries (optional)
Sunflower seeds (optional)
Salt, to taste
Cinnamon, to taste
1. Soak flaxseeds and sesame seeds (also dried cranberries or cherries) in water in a big bowl). (We don’t measure.) Sometimes we’ve added sunflower seeds.
2. Soak for 6-8 hrs in fridge or out.
3. Place in batches in a food processor with salt and cinnamon (we don’t measure) and grind until you achieve the consistency you like.
4. Then spread on dehydrator shelves.
5. Turn on dehydrator for 12 hrs.
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.