2/3 cup sweet rice flour
5 cups flaked coconut (14 oz package)
¼ tsp salt
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp vanilla
1. Prepare 2 cookie sheets by placing parchment paper or liners on both pans.
2. Mix together: sweet rice flour, coconut and salt.
3. Add and mix with large spoon or hand the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
4. Spoon 1 ½ inch mounds of mixture on sheets.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden on the top but soft in the center.
6. Cool and nibble away!
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.