2/3 cup sweet rice flour
5 cups flaked coconut (14 oz package)
¼ tsp salt
1 can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
2 tsp vanilla
1. Prepare 2 cookie sheets by placing parchment paper or liners on both pans.
2. Mix together: sweet rice flour, coconut and salt.
3. Add and mix with large spoon or hand the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla.
4. Spoon 1 ½ inch mounds of mixture on sheets.
5. Bake for 10-12 minutes until slightly golden on the top but soft in the center.
6. Cool and nibble away!
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.