This is terribly easy and fun to make.
You can make one large frittata as a main dish or small little “pancakes” to accompany your main meal.
Here you go!
½ small onion
Cheese, rice or soy cheese (optional)
1. Shred the zucchini and set aside to drain.
2. Cut your onion into small slices.
3. Mix your egg and pepper in a bowl.
4. Drain all of the water off the zucchini.
5. Mix all ingredients together, excluding the cheese, and add salt as you desire.
6. At this point you can even add some cheese, or you can wait until step 10.
7. Oil your pan and heat up the pan.
8. Add as much as you’d like of the mixture to create the frittata size you prefer, and turn heat down to medium.
9. OPTIONAL: If you are making a large frittata you can now add a whole slice of cheese or some shredded cheese of your choice to the uncooked side, and add some more of the frittata mixture to cover the cheese.
10. Flip over once golden on the first side.
11. Turn the heat down a bit and let the other side cook and the cheese melt if you chose to add the cheese.
So easy and nutritious!
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.