Fiber is necessary for us all and even more so for those on a GF diet. These crackers are full of protein, energy and fiber.
You do need a dehydrator to make these.
7 cups date paste
1 cup flax (grind up ½ cup of this, and the other ½ leave whole)
2 cups filberts, crushed
1 ½ cups cashews, chopped
1 cup walnuts, chopped
OPTIONAL, 1/4 – 1/3 cup pineapple, pureed (optional – this extends dehydrating time)
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Place flat on smooth dehydrating sheets.
3. Spread approximately 1/8” thick.
4. Flip over 10 hours later.
5. Continue dehydrating to your desired doneness.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.