Fiber is necessary for us all and even more so for those on a GF diet. These crackers are full of protein, energy and fiber.
You do need a dehydrator to make these.
7 cups date paste
1 cup flax (grind up ½ cup of this, and the other ½ leave whole)
2 cups filberts, crushed
1 ½ cups cashews, chopped
1 cup walnuts, chopped
OPTIONAL, 1/4 – 1/3 cup pineapple, pureed (optional – this extends dehydrating time)
1. Mix all ingredients together.
2. Place flat on smooth dehydrating sheets.
3. Spread approximately 1/8” thick.
4. Flip over 10 hours later.
5. Continue dehydrating to your desired doneness.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.