I use the delicious Chēbē Cinnamon Roll-Up Mix for this quick, mouth-watering recipe! If you want, whip up some chocolate sauce to dip the rolls into.
1 c pecans, chopped
1 c raisins
1 7.5-oz. package Chēbē Cinnamon Roll-Up Mix
1 tbsp oil
1 large egg
3 tbsp applesauce
3-4 tbsp milk, or liquid milk substitute
cinnamon, to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Using a fork or dough mixer, blend package contents with oil, egg, and applesauce. Add milk or substitute while continuing to mix. Knead dough with hands, working the dough until blended and smooth.
3. Using a roller, roll out the dough and sprinkle cinnamon, chopped pecans, and raisins until dough is thoroughly covered with a light layer.
4. Cut dough into narrow strips and roll up.
5. Place on a non-greased cookie sheet and bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.