I don’t know if any of you ever had (in your non-GF days) “NO PUDGE” brownies, but they are these lowfat brownies that are obviously not GF.
Well my husband loves this “NO PUDGE”-inspired, gluten-free mix I created! You can take just tablespoons of the mix and one tablespoon of fat free yogurt, stir it together and microwave it for a minute and viola, you can always have a hot brownie!!
You can either make up the whole batch or make individual servings in coffee cups or ramekins.
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa
3/4 cup all-purpose Gluten-Free flour mix*
1 Tbs. Corn Starch
1/4 tsp. baking soda**
1/4 tsp salt
1 ¼ cups sugar
2/3 cup fat-free vanilla yogurt***
Note: You may add nuts if you wish (will increase the Weight Watchers points).
*I used Pamela’s all purpose mix once and I used Ener-G rice mix once.
** If using an all purpose GF mix with baking soda in it, don’t add the ¼ tsp baking soda.
*** Only add 2/3 cup yogurt if you are making the entire pan at once.
DIRECTIONS FOR ENTIRE PAN:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Spray an 8″ x 8″ pan with cooking spray.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes at 350º.
- Mix all of the above dry ingredients.
- Take 2 Tbs. of the dry mix and mix with 1 Tbs. of yogurt.
- Place in a coffee cup or anything microwaveable.
- Microwave on HIGH for a minute.
Weight Watchers: The individual brownie serving is an estimated 2 Weight Watchers points.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.