Oh baby. Talk about GOOD, GOOD, GOOD. This recipe is simple, fast and rewarding, that’s how we women like a meal.
(50 mins, serves 4-6)
2 zucchinis sliced thin lengthwise in slivers
1 lb fresh lump crab meat
1 egg white
Salt and pepper
1 c GF flour mix (no xanthan)
2 eggs beaten
2 c GF bread crumbs
Vegetables for frying
1. Let zucchini dry on a towel for 30 mins. Change towel after 15 mins.
2. Combine egg white and crab. Season with salt and pepper. Mix.
3. Little by little add in zucchini.
4. Roll in flour then egg then bread crumbs.
5. Refrigerate 30 mins.
6. Heat oil in a pan. Pan-fry.
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.