Here is another option which my testers and I have been playing with and cannot eat enough of. Sometimes the recipe is just so darn good, there is none left to share with others until the next batch. This was one of them!
4 cups gluten-free flour mix
2 tsp. baking soda
2 tbsp baking powder
2 tsp. cinnamon
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup light agave
1/2 cup honey
2 cups VERY, VERY ripe bananas– that is the key to this recipe!!!!
1 cup milk or 1 cup rice or almond milk
1 cup vegetable oil or coconut oil
(Optional: 1-2 chopped nuts of your choice– walnuts are delicious)
Very simple and yet DELICIOUS to make. Use VERY, very ripe bananas for this recipe.
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix all your dry ingredients together in one larger bowl. Mix well. Leave out the nuts.
3. Mix all your wet ingredients in another bowl.
4. Fold the wet into the dry until very well mixed. Once it is well mixed you may add your nuts (optional) by also folding in. Do not overbeat.
5. Evenly oil your two bread pans or glass cooking dishes with vegetable oil or coconut oil.
6. Pour equal amounts into each baking dish.
7. Garnish with nuts if you prefer.
8. Place in the center of your oven and bake 20 minutes. You may need to bake a bit longer; it will all depend on your oven and baking dishes.
9. Test doneness by touching the top and it will gently spring back and be soft, and not “wet” in the middle. It is not necessary to do the knife test on this recipe.
Enjoy alone, with melted butter or even almond butter. Yummy!
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.