I have been using this spice on almost everything: salads, chicken, cole slaw, eggs and veggies. My favorite combo thus far has been swiss chard and mushrooms, liberally seasoned with this tasty spice:
1 bunch of swiss chard, torn into shreds
1 pint of white mushrooms, sliced
1 clove garlic, chopped
2-3 tablespoons of butter
Cajun’s Choice Blackened Seasoning
- Melt the butter in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic and toss until a bit brown – about 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and stir fry for about 5 minutes on medium heat.
- Add the chard and stir fry again until tossed with butter and mushrooms. About another 5 minutes or so.
- Sprinkle liberally with Cajun’s Choice and enjoy!
- You could even add some protein to this dish if you wish.
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.