What a delicious lunch or snack, high in protein and oh-so-satisfying! Yes, it is simple, but I use only the Vegenaise, and it just is the right condiment for this one, for those of us who are gluten– and dairy-free.
Chicken breast halves
1 c VEGENAISE mayonnaise
1 tbsp paprika
¼ tbsp cayenne
2 tsp olive oil
1. Char-grill chicken breast halves quickly and then bake in 350-degree oven for about 30-40 mins.
2. Chop chicken up into fine or large pieces, according to preference.
3. In a bowl, mix 1 c mayonnaise, 1 tbsp paprika, ¼ tbsp (or to taste) cayenne pepper, and 2 tsp olive oil.
4. Mix up and save extra for another meal.
5. Add mayo to create your desired consistency.
6. Serve on GF toast or as a salad.
From our home to yours, Miranda Jade.