Easy, easy and just what you need to handle that craving this evening!
1 gluten-free pizza crust
1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
1 medium red onion, halved and thinly sliced
2 large or 3 medium Roma tomatoes, sliced
4 ounces goat cheese, crumbled
1 TBS sage
1 TBS snipped fresh rosemary
4 oz sliced hormone-free salami
1. Preheat oven to 450. Place pizza crust or shaped dough on baking sheet.
2. In a large skillet, heat olive oil and sauté onion for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
3. Spread onions evenly over pizza crust, then top with tomato slices, spreading evenly to the edges.
4. Top with cheese.
5. Bake for 5 minutes, then sprinkle sage and rosemary evenly over pizza.
6. Return to oven and bake for 5-7 minutes more, or until tomatoes are hot and cheese has softened.
Oh yes, that craving is going to be handled!
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.