3 c popped sorghum
½ c slivered almonds
½ c shredded coconut (sweetened)
¼ c maple syrup
2 tbsp vegetable
¼ c sesame seeds
¼ c sunflower seeds
1 c (small) currants
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Place ingredients on pan and place in preheated oven for 10 mins.
3. Lower oven temperature to 300 degrees.
4. Toss mixture and evenly distribute on pan.
5. Bake another 10-15 mins. (Keep an eye on it! It will brown rapidly.)
6. Pull out when golden. Let cool. Toss in currants.
(Note: You can add the sesame seeds at the same time as the currants instead of baking them with the rest of the ingredients.)
7. Store in an airtight container.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.