3/4 c coconut oil (liquefied by placing in a bowl of hot water)
Less than ¾ c Rapadura (a whole unprocessed natural sugar), Sucanat or honey (or white sugar, if you must)
½ c carob powder or organic cocoa powder
¼ tsp Celtic sea salt
1/8 tsp vanilla bean (scrape the inner beans out with a spoon) (or vanilla extract)
1. Melt the coconut oil.
2. If using Rapadura or Sucanat, blend it in a dry blender until becomes a light powder.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a blender until just smooth.
4. Pour into a large glass lasagna pan or something equivalent in size.
5. Let it sit out at room temperature (below 70 degrees) or in the refrigerator.
6. Cut into small candy-sized pieces. Store in the refrigerator for up to 12 months.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.