3/4 c coconut oil (liquefied by placing in a bowl of hot water)
Less than ¾ c Rapadura (a whole unprocessed natural sugar), Sucanat or honey (or white sugar, if you must)
½ c carob powder or organic cocoa powder
¼ tsp Celtic sea salt
1/8 tsp vanilla bean (scrape the inner beans out with a spoon) (or vanilla extract)
1. Melt the coconut oil.
2. If using Rapadura or Sucanat, blend it in a dry blender until becomes a light powder.
3. Mix all ingredients together in a blender until just smooth.
4. Pour into a large glass lasagna pan or something equivalent in size.
5. Let it sit out at room temperature (below 70 degrees) or in the refrigerator.
6. Cut into small candy-sized pieces. Store in the refrigerator for up to 12 months.
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.