½ c orange juice
¼ c oil
(optional) ½ tsp of:
Cayenne pepper to taste (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Combine orange juice and oil and reduce by simmering over the stove.
3. Add seasonings.
4. Thicken over the stove. Add cayenne pepper if you’d like.
5. Cut sweet potatoes into “fries.”
6. Bake approx. 25 mins on a greased dish. Toss halfway through with ingredients.
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.