It’s so simple to make! In a well-chosen glass jar, this makes a beautiful addition to your kitchen. This also makes a great gift to others.
High-quality virgin olive oil
Fresh rosemary sprigs
1. Purchase high-quality virgin olive oil.
2. Purchase a beautiful glass jar with pour spout.
3. Purchase tall green sprigs of fresh rosemary from your organic local farmers market, or better yet, grow your own.
4. Add sprig(s) to your jars.
5. Pour in olive oil. Place in a dark spot 2-4 wks to infuse.
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.