I made shapes of hearts and ovals but really any shape can be made. These gluten-free, soy-free chocolate “designs” can be used on tops of cupcakes, cakes, served with a cup of cappuccino or with a small bowl of fruit for a classy dessert.
Make sure you make the piping thick enough.
INGREDIENTS and SUPPLIES
1. ½ package (5 oz.) of Enjoy Life Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips
2. Parchment triangles
- Place chocolate in pan on low heat and stir with a wooden spoon constantly or place in a Pyrex cup in microwave for 30 seconds at a time and stir at each break.
- Take a piece of waxed or parchment paper and tape it to your cookie sheet (or counter top like I did) – draw the shapes you desire.
- Roll your triangles into cone shapes.
- Once melted you’re ready to fill your parchment paper triangles but make sure the tip is very small, allowing a little chocolate out. Roll over the top of the parchment and gently squeeze.
- Place in refrigerator or freezer. Peel off gently. Enjoy.
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin.