There’s nothing like these gluten-free fritters. I came up with the idea for them from a restaurant I can’t recall the name of. These are delicious with a little chipotle mayo sauce or even add a dash of hot sauce to the mix before frying to add a punch.
4 fresh corn on the cob
4 diced green onions
1 tsp garlic salt
- Steam or boil your corn and let cool.
- Cut off the kernels from the cob and place ½ in one bowl and ½ in the other.
- Cut the onion keeping a bit of the green part. Add to one bowl.
- Add garlic salt to taste to this same bowl.
- Take your other bowl of kernels and blend in blender or a Bullet.
- Mix all, form into rounds and drop into preheated oiled skillet . I prefer to use coconut oil.
- Fry your little fritters.
Be sure to serve hot these wonders right away or store and serve cold with a salad as an accompaniment.
Miranda Jade Turbin
From our home to yours, Tina Turbin
If you have any questions or suggestions just email me at info (at) GlutenFreeHelp.info.